Monday, June 14, 2010

White Blackbirds: Prelude

Just popping in to share a link Lanafactrix* sent me:

A zine about "Women who aren't married and don't want to be", reviewed by Bitch Magazine.

It sounds pretty intriguing, so I'm going to try and get my hands on a copy. I've read a few different works about long-term single women, but this is the only one I've heard of, thus far, that involves women younger than their late 30's. Some of the comments to the post were interesting as well.

*If you like knitting, you should check out her blog.

And to all the friends who have given me blog fodder over the years:

5 comments:

Lanafactrix said...

:D

I can always rely on you for insightful commentary, you see--I'm too lazy to do my own thinking.

Ily said...

Well, glad to be of service ;-)

Anonymous said...

Please report back to us on the 'zine!--Level Best

Adelene said...

The 'zine is buyable via etsy, if anyone else is considering getting one.

Ily said...

Good call, thanks for the link :-)