Monday, June 2, 2008

SATC: The Movie!

So, I saw the Sex and the City movie yesterday. As you all know, I've been a fairly rabid fan for years. And the movie is pretty much what I expected. It's still a big fat ode to platonic love (just look at how Carrie's honeymoon turns out), and will still make you feel under-dressed, underpaid, and wistful for a world where love, in all its forms, comes first.
During the trailers for what looked to be a lot of crappy movies, we were subjected to a preview for He's Just Not That Into You: The Movie. It was never our favorite book around here. As I ranted to my movie-going companion (sorry about that), "What's next, Don't Sweat the Small Stuff: The Movie?" You heard it here first, Hollywood. I'm appalled that you're so low on ideas. Call my people, aiight?

No comments: