After my sad story about being kicked out of my house by a crazyperson, I think it's time for a spot of optimism, don't you? Here's some great things about living with my mom and sister:
- Best of all, to live with people who love me! Okay, it's a little corny, but I love my family and get along with them most of the time. Even if I annoy them, they're genetically programmed not to kill me, which is nice.
- My own bathroom. BOOYAH.
- Modern conveniences previously unseen in San Francisco, such as a dishwasher and more than one power outlet in my room.
- My very own brand-new (okay, 1995) car!
- Proximity to some cool places, like Target and Yumi Yogurt, and a park that is, apparently, serviced by an honest-to-goodness ice cream truck.
- Flatter land, enabling easier bicycling.
- The possibility that my mom will actually feed me sometimes, so I don't have to constantly be wondering what I'm going to eat.
Hmm, I may not want to ever leave...