Friday, February 1, 2008

Clay Aiken, Asexy Man?

I don't know what attracts so many people to Clay Aiken. But apparently, he might not know what attracts people to him either. Not only has Clay Aiken been bearing a startling resemblance to Donald Trump lately, but rumors are circulating that he may be asexual. An article from ABC News is here:
Celibate Star Too Tired or Just Asexual?
It ain't perfect, but it actually posits that some "real" asexuals exist, which is progress.
To Clay, I say: Make it official! Come to the A-side; as always, we have cake!
And another thing: While researching this post, I discovered that Clay Aiken fans are called "Claymates". Also, Clay's fan club has an official lip balm with Clay's face on the package. No matter how silly that is, I fully support the existence of an asexual heart-throb, even if the reason why he throbs hearts is still unclear to me.
I also tried to find a photo of Clay that didn't look ridiculous in some way. I failed. Unpop your collar, boy, and then we can have cake.
Friends: Who, besides Trump, is Clay looking like lately? It's somebody, but I can't put a finger on who it is, and it's driving me crazy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Martin Short?

Anonymous said...

I Know the Clay "Trump" look was a result of the meds he was on, but he hasn't looked like that for a while, since he stopped taking them.

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slideshow/photo//080124/482/7239f1af32134136b64e1974b8fc4e2e/


these pics are from last week but he changes his look so often you never know what he'll look like.

Anonymous said...

http://i30.tinypic.com/k49tl4.jpg

Anonymous said...

Many people think he and Zac Efron look a lot alike. And I've seen hundreds of good pictures of Mr. Aiken but then I suppose it's all just a matter of personal taste.

Ily said...

Hi Anon, I couldn't in good conscience show your last comment, as I felt your description of Clay's "endowments" would have given us all-- sexual and asexual alike-- nightmares and/or potentially disturbing mental images. But, I hope you'll stick around, as you'll find out why being asexy is high praise indeed!

Anonymous said...

This may sound crazy, but I just saw a picture of Clay in Spamalot, and he reminded me if Gene Wilder in the old Willie Wonka movie....for what it's worth ;-)

Anonymous said...

I…kind of like the popped collar look on him.

Sorry, I'll slink away back to the lustful place from whence I came now. :)

Chus said...

This is what I think: Clay Aiken