Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mix Tape = Love



Well, I lose at this whole "post less often" thing...what else am I supposed to do with my time? I finally found something to do with my time, but it doesn't start until December. Maybe I'll post less then. Anyway, I made a mixtape with many songs that I've written about here, and others that seemed to have a relevant theme. It's mostly pop/rock, with some hip-hop in the middle. Anyway, if you have something you need to accomplish today, don't go to the Mixwit site. Trust me, just don't. And don't have this be one of those things where you get so curious that you do it anyway. Really.

MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that mix tape thing is so cool!! i didnt even know you could do that...maybe you should be the comp sci major :-P
love you