Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Wouldn't Know What To Do

More lyrics dissemination. This song by Swedish group (yeah, yeah, I have a thing) The Honeydrips perfectly describes the way I felt when I had a crush on someone. I had an urge to be near this person, but God only knows what we'd do if we were ever alone together. Which we never really were. Sigh. Even the end: "I'm going to get you if it's the last thing I do" applied to my situation-- I just didn't know what "get you" entailed in my case, which made the whole thing a little confusing Here's an excerpt of the lyrics:

I Wouldn't Know What To Do
By The Honeydrips
circa 2007

For a week or two
I've been dreaming about you
And your lovely smile...
Oh, 15 minutes with you
10 minutes with you
5 minutes with you
I wouldn't know what to do.

The actual song can, for once, be found on the band's Myspace page.

3 comments:

nekobawt said...

*sigh* seriously...

Anonymous said...

ooh, nice tunes...

something about them reminds me vaguely of the magnetic fields.

I like the "lack of love will tear us apart" one. further proof that I'm not aromantic, perhaps? ;) well, at least I have that much figured out, ha ha...

Ily said...

Hmm, yeah, I can see the Magnetic Fields. And you know...I wouldn't worry too much about the aromantic/romantic distinction (although I suppose that's easy to say)...I guess it's useful to some people, but I don't find it useful at all-- it just confuses me more! (And doesn't that defeat the purpose?) Thanks for stopping by!